To the Editor:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hepatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- In vitro transformation by hepatitis B virus DNA.Intervirology. 1995; 38: 143-154
- Hepatocarcinogenesis in hepatitis viral infection: lessons from transgenic mouse studies.J Gastroenterol. 2002; 37: 55-64
- Incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in transgenic mice expressing the hepatitis B virus X-protein.J Hepatol. 1999; 31: 123-132
- Effect of nucleoside analogue therapy on duck hepatitis B viral replication in hepatocytes and bile duct epithelial cells in vivo.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2000; 15: 304-310
© 2003 Published by Elsevier Inc.