Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Loria P, Lonardo A, Bombardini S, Carulli L, Verrone A, Gavazzi D, et al. Gallstone disease in nonalcoholic fatty liver: prevalence and associated factors. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2005; in press.
- Cholelithiasis, cholecystitis, and common bile duct stones.Curr Opin Pediatr. 1997; 9: 276-282
- Disorders of the biogenesis and secretion of lipoproteins containing the B apolipoproteins.in: Scriver C.R. Beaudet A.L. Valle D. Sly W.S. The metabolic and molecular bases of inherited disease. 8th ed. 2001: 2717-2752
- Familial hypobetalipoproteinemia: a review.J Lipid Res. 2003; 44: 878-883
- Fatty liver in heterozygous hypobetalipoproteinemia caused by a novel truncated form of apolipoprotein B.Gastroenterology. 1996; 111: 1125-1133
- A study of fatty liver disease and plasma lipoproteins in a kindred with familial hypobetalipoproteinemia due to a novel truncated form of apolipoprotein B (apoB-54.5).J Hepatol. 2000; 33: 361-370
- Phenotypic expression of familial hypobetalipoproteinemia in three kindreds with mutations of apolipoprotein B gene.J Lipid Res. 2001; 42: 1552-1561
- Familial hypo-β-lipoproteinemia. A genetic disorder of lipid metabolism with nervous system involvement.Am J Med. 1969; 46: 886-900
- Familial hypobetalipoproteinemia. Absence of atherosclerosis in a post-mortem study.J Am Med Assoc. 1978; 240: 47-48
- Metabolic studies in an unusual case of asymptomatic familial hypobetalipoproteinemia with hypoalphalipoproteinemia and fasting chylomicronemia.J Clin Invest. 1979; 64: 292-301
- Two distinct truncated apolipoprotein B species in a kindred with hypobetalipoproteinemia.Arteriosclerosis. 1989; 9: 856-868
- Genetic analysis of a kindred with familial hypobetalipoproteinemia. Evidence for two separate gene defects. One associated with an abnormal apolipoprotein B species, apolipoprotein B-37; and a second associated with low plasma concentrations of apolipoprotein B-100.J Clin Invest. 1987; 79: 1842-1851
- Familial hypobetalipoproteinemia associated with a mutany species of apolipoprotein B (B46).N Engl J Med. 1989; 320: 1604-1610
- A truncated species of apolipoprotein B, B-83, associated with hypobetalipoproteinemia.J Lipid Res. 1992; 33: 569-577
- Biliary lithiasis in childhood: therapeutic approaches.An Pediatr (Barc). 2004; 60: 170-174
- Gallstones and common bile duct calculi in infancy and childhood.Aust NZ J Surg. 2000; 70: 188-191
- Changing indications for pediatric cholecystectomy.Pediatrics. 2000; 105: 1250-1253
- Hypobetalipoproteinemia with an apparently recessive inheritance due to a ‘de novo’ mutation of apolipoprotein B.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2004; 1688: 61-67
- Dietary cholesterol and downregulation of cholesterol 7 alpha-hydroxylase and cholesterol absorption in African green monkeys.J Clin Invest. 1994; 93: 2463-2472
- Regulation of cholesterol-7α-hydroxilase: BAREly missing a SHP.J Lipid Res. 2002; 43: 533-543