Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fate of antibody to interferon (IFN) in chronic hepatitis C patients treated with recombinant IFN alpha2 retreated with lymphoblastoid IFN alpha.Int Hepatol Commun. 1995; 4: 232-237
- The neutralization of interferons by antibody. I. Quantitative and theoretical analyses of the neutralization reaction in different bioassay systems.J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2001; 21: 729-742
- Neutralizing antibodies to Interferon-α: relative frequency in patients treated with different interferon preparations.J Infect Dis. 1991; 163: 882-885
- Antibodies neutralizing peginterferon alfa during retreatment of hepatitis C.NEJM. 2006; 354: 1323-1324
- Sustained remission of chronic hepatitis C after a change to human leukocyte interferon-alpha in a difficult-to-treat patient with breakthrough phenomenon associated with antibodies against recombinant interferon-alpha.AJG. 2001; 96: 612-614
- Treatment with natural IFN of hepatitis C patients with or without antibodies to recombinant IFN.Hepato-Gastroenterology. 1995; 42: 201-204
- Neutralizing antibodies to recombinant alpha-interferon and response to therapy in chronic hepatitis C virus infection.Liver. 1993; 13: 146-150
- Breakthrough during recombinant interferon alfa therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection: prevalence, etiology, and management.Hepatology. 1995; 21: 645-649
- Untreated hepatitis C may provoke myasthenia gravis.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1998; 64: 820
- Myasthenia gravis: another autoimmune disease associated with hepatitis C virus infection.Dig Dis Sci. 1999; 44: 186-189
- Development of myasthenia gravis during treatment of chronic hepatitis C with interferon and ribavirin.J Gastroenterol. 2001; 36: 723-724
- Development of myasthenia gravis in two patients with multiple sclerosis following interferon β treatment.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2004; 75: 1079