Pathogenesis of PSC – toxicity or immunology?
Genetic association studies
Bile acid toxicity
- Ellinghaus D.
- Folseraas T.
- Holm K.
- Ellinghaus E.
- Melum E.
- Balschun T.
- et al.
The gut-liver axis
Pathogenesis or therapeutic opportunities?
Clinical characteristics of PSC – what is primary and what is secondary?
IgG4 and sclerosing cholangitis
- de Buy Wenniger L.J.
- Doorenspleet M.E.
- Klarenbeek P.L.
- Verheij J.
- Baas F.
- Elferink R.P.
- et al.
IBD in PSC
Cholangiocarcinoma in PSC
PSC with features of autoimmune hepatitis
Management – treatment or surveillance?
Bile acid therapy
- Lindstrom L.
- Hultcrantz R.
- Boberg K.M.
- Friis-Liby I.
- Bergquist A.
Antibiotics and beyond
The paradox of immunosuppression
- Goldberg D.S.
- Camp A.
- Martinez-Camacho A.
- Forman L.
- Fortune B.
- Reddy K.R.
Conflict of interest
- Verschluss der gallenwege durch verdickung der wandungen.Arch Pathol Anat Physiol. 1867; 39: 206-215
- Update on primary sclerosing cholangitis.Dig Liver Dis. 2010; 42: 390-400
- Elevated serum IgG4 concentration in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis.Am J Gastroenterol. 2006; 101: 2070-2075
- A lecture on the genetics of primary sclerosing cholangitis.Dig Dis. 2012; 30: 32-38
- Deciphering the genetic predisposition to primary sclerosing cholangitis.Semin Liver Dis. 2011; 31: 188-207
- Genetics in primary sclerosing cholangitis.Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol. 2011; 25: 713-726
- Genetics in primary sclerosing cholangitis.Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol. 2012; 36: 325-333
- Finding the missing heritability of complex diseases.Nature. 2009; 461: 747-753
- Dense genotyping of immune-related disease regions identifies nine new risk loci for primary sclerosing cholangitis.Nature Genetics. 2013; 45: 670-675
- Promise and pitfalls of the Immunochip.Arthritis Res Ther. 2011; 13: 101
- Insights in the regulation of cholesterol 7 alpha-hydroxylase gene reveal a target for modulating bile acid synthesis.Hepatology. 2007; 46: 885-897
- Phosphorylation of CRTC3 by the salt-inducible kinases controls the interconversion of classically activated and regulatory macrophages.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012; 109: 16986-16991
- Drug insight: mechanisms and sites of action of ursodeoxycholic acid in cholestasis.Nat Clin Pract Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006; 3: 318-328
- The biliary HCO(3) (−) umbrella: a unifying hypothesis on pathogenetic and therapeutic aspects of fibrosing cholangiopathies.Hepatology. 2010; 52: 1489-1496
- A biliary HCO3- umbrella constitutes a protective mechanism against bile acid-induced injury in human cholangiocytes.Hepatology. 2012; 55: 173-183
- Identification and functional characterization of TMEM16A, a Ca2+-activated Cl− channel activated by extracellular nucleotides, in biliary epithelium.J Biol Chem. 2011; 286: 766-776
- The membrane-bound bile acid receptor TGR5 (Gpbar-1) is localized in the primary cilium of cholangiocytes.Biol Chem. 2010; 391: 785-789
- The membrane-bound bile acid receptor TGR5 is localized in the epithelium of human gallbladders.Hepatology. 2009; 50: 861-870
- Induction of colitis in Cftr−/− mice results in bile duct injury.Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2004; 287: G491-G496
- Loss of CFTR affects biliary epithelium innate immunity and causes TLR4-NF-kappaB-mediated inflammatory response in mice.Gastroenterology. 2011; 141 (e1491–1495): 1498-1508
- The glands of the bile and pancreatic ducts: autoradiographic and histochemical studies.J Anat. 1961; 95: 1-11
- The development of the glands of the common bile duct.J Pathol. 1979; 128: 213-220
- Bile acid transporters and regulatory nuclear receptors in the liver and beyond.J Hepatol. 2013; 58: 155-168
- Nuclear receptors as new perspective for the management of liver diseases.Gastroenterology. 2011; 140 (e1121–1112): 1120-1125
- Selective activation of nuclear bile acid receptor FXR in the intestine protects mice against cholestasis.Gastroenterology. 2012; 142 (e351–354): 355-365
- Dual farnesoid X receptor/TGR5 agonist INT-767 reduces liver injury in the Mdr2−/− (Abcb4−/−) mouse cholangiopathy model by promoting biliary HCO output.Hepatology. 2011; 54: 1303-1312
- High expression of the bile salt-homeostatic hormone fibroblast growth factor 19 in the liver of patients with extrahepatic cholestasis.Hepatology. 2009; 49: 1228-1235
- Glycosylation of fibroblast growth factor receptor 4 is a key regulator of fibroblast growth factor 19-mediated down-regulation of cytochrome P450 7A1.Hepatology. 2010; 52: 656-666
- The human gallbladder secretes fibroblast growth factor 19 into bile: towards defining the role of fibroblast growth factor 19 in the enterobiliary tract.Hepatology. 2012; 55: 575-583
- Meta-analysis identifies 29 additional ulcerative colitis risk loci, increasing the number of confirmed associations to 47.Nat Genet. 2011; 43: 246-252
- Mutational characterization of the bile acid receptor TGR5 in primary sclerosing cholangitis.PLoS One. 2010; 5: e12403
- The G-protein-coupled bile acid receptor, Gpbar1 (TGR5), negatively regulates hepatic inflammatory response through antagonizing nuclear factor kappa light-chain enhancer of activated B cells (NF-kappaB) in mice.Hepatology. 2011; 54: 1421-1432
- The bile acid receptor GPBAR-1 (TGR5) modulates integrity of intestinal barrier and immune response to experimental colitis.PLoS One. 2011; 6: e25637
- Expression and function of the bile acid receptor TGR5 in Kupffer cells.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008; 372: 78-84
- A G protein-coupled receptor responsive to bile acids.J Biol Chem. 2003; 278: 9435-9440
- Deficiency of G-protein-coupled bile acid receptor Gpbar1 (TGR5) enhances chemically induced liver carcinogenesis.Hepatology. 2013; 57: 656-666
- The G protein-coupled bile acid receptor, TGR5, stimulates gallbladder filling.Mol Endocrinol. 2011; 25: 1066-1071
- TGR5 in the biliary tree.Dig Dis. 2011; 29: 45-47
- IL-8 expression by biliary epithelial cells is associated with neutrophilic infiltration and reactive bile ductules.Liver Int. 2007; 27: 672-680
- Serum levels of interleukins 8 and 10, interferon gamma, granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor and soluble CD23 in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis.Autoimmunity. 1997; 26: 223-229
- Dual farnesoid X receptor/TGR5 agonist INT-767 reduces liver injury in the Mdr2−/− (Abcb4−/−) mouse cholangiopathy model by promoting biliary HCO(−)(3) output.Hepatology. 2011; 54: 1303-1312
- Polymorphisms in the steroid and xenobiotic receptor gene influence survival in primary sclerosing cholangitis.Gastroenterology. 2006; 131: 781-787
- Genome-wide association analysis in primary sclerosing cholangitis and ulcerative colitis identifies risk loci at GPR35 and TCF4.Hepatology. 2013; (in press)https://doi.org/10.1002/hep.25977
- Alterations in lipid metabolism mediate inflammation, fibrosis, and proliferation in a mouse model of chronic cholestatic liver injury.Gastroenterology. 2012; 142: e112
- Genomic approaches to studying the human microbiota.Nature. 2012; 489: 250-256
- Structure, function and diversity of the healthy human microbiome.Nature. 2012; 486: 207-214
- Experimental and analytical tools for studying the human microbiome.Nat Rev Genet. 2012; 13: 47-58
- Sex differences in the gut microbiome drive hormone-dependent regulation of autoimmunity.Science. 2013; 339: 1084-1088
- Unravelling the effects of the environment and host genotype on the gut microbiome.Nat Rev Microbiol. 2011; 9: 279-290
- Communicable ulcerative colitis induced by T-bet deficiency in the innate immune system.Cell. 2007; 131: 33-45
- Xenobiotics shape the physiology and gene expression of the active human gut microbiome.Cell. 2013; 15: 39-50
- Fucosyltransferase 2 (FUT2) non-secretor status is associated with Crohn’s disease.Hum Mol Genet. 2010; 19: 3468-3476
- Colonic mucosa-associated microbiota is influenced by an interaction of Crohn disease and FUT2 (secretor) genotype.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011; 108: 19030-19035
- Secretor genotype (FUT2 gene) is strongly associated with the composition of Bifidobacteria in the human intestine.PLoS One. 2011; 6: e20113
- Sequence variants in IL10, ARPC2 and multiple other loci contribute to ulcerative colitis susceptibility.Nat Genet. 2008; 40: 1319-1323
- Dietary-fat-induced taurocholic acid promotes pathobiont expansion and colitis in Il10−/− mice.Nature. 2012; 487: 104-108
- Aberrant homing of mucosal T cells and extra-intestinal manifestations of inflammatory bowel disease.Nat Rev Immunol. 2006; 6: 244-251
- Retinoic acid imprints gut-homing specificity on T cells.Immunity. 2004; 21: 527-538
- Gut homing receptors on CD8 T cells are retinoic acid dependent and not maintained by liver dendritic or stellate cells.Gastroenterology. 2009; 137: 320-329
- Connecting liver and gut: murine liver sinusoidal endothelium induces gut tropism of CD4+ T cells via retinoic acid.Hepatology. 2012; 55: 1976-1984
- Regulation of mucosal addressin cell adhesion molecule 1 expression in human and mice by vascular adhesion protein 1 amine oxidase activity.Hepatology. 2011; 53: 661-672
- Vascular adhesion protein-1 as a potential therapeutic target in liver disease.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2007; 1110: 485-496
- Recruitment mechanisms of primary and malignant B cells to the human liver.Hepatology. 2012; 56: 1521-1531
- Distinct roles for CCR4 and CXCR3 in the recruitment and positioning of regulatory T cells in the inflamed human liver.J Immunol. 2010; 184: 2886-2898
- CX(3)CR1 and vascular adhesion protein-1-dependent recruitment of CD16(+) monocytes across human liver sinusoidal endothelium.Hepatology. 2010; 51: 2030-2039
- CXCR3-dependent recruitment and CCR6-mediated positioning of Th-17 cells in the inflamed liver.J Hepatol. 2012; 57: 1044-1051
- Kynurenic acid triggers firm arrest of leukocytes to vascular endothelium under flow conditions.J Biol Chem. 2009; 284: 19189-19195
- Novel developments in IBD-related sclerosing cholangitis.Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol. 2011; 25: S15-S18
- IgG4+ clones identified by next-generation sequencing dominate the b-cell receptor repertoire in IgG4-associated cholangitis.Hepatology. 2013; (in press)https://doi.org/10.1002/hep.26232
- What an endoscopist should know about immunoglobulin-G4-associated disease of the pancreas and biliary tree.Endoscopy. 2012; 44: 66-73
- Autoimmune pancreatitis.Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol. 2008; 22: 131-143
- IgG4 immunostaining of duodenal papillary biopsy specimens may be useful for supporting a diagnosis of autoimmune pancreatitis.Gastrointest Endosc. 2010; 71: 960-966
- Measurement of IgG4 in bile: a new approach for the diagnosis of IgG4-associated cholangiopathy.Endoscopy. 2012; 44: 48-52
- Utility of serum immunoglobulin G4 in distinguishing immunoglobulin G4-associated cholangitis from cholangiocarcinoma.Hepatology. 2011; 54: 940-948
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis associated with elevated immunoglobulinG4: clinical characteristics and response to therapy.Am J Ther. 2010; 18: 198-205
- Immune-mediated diseases in primary sclerosing cholangitis.Dig Liver Dis. 2011; 43: 802-806
- A unique clinical phenotype of primary sclerosing cholangitis associated with Crohn’s disease.J Crohn’s Colitis. 2012; 6: 174-181
- Non-IBD immunological diseases are a risk factor for reduced survival in PSC.Liver Int. 2013; 33: 86-93
- Inflammatory bowel disease is associated with poor outcomes of patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011; 9: 1092-1097
- In PSC with dominant bile duct stenosis, IBD is associated with an increase of carcinomas and reduced survival.J Hepatol. 2010; 53: 313-317
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and colon cancer.Semin Liver Dis. 2006; 26: 31-41
- More right-sided IBD-associated colorectal cancer in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2009; 15: 1331-1336
- Increased risk of primary sclerosing cholangitis and ulcerative colitis in first-degree relatives of patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008; 6: 939-943
- Increased risk of colorectal cancer and dysplasia in patients with Crohn’s colitis and primary sclerosing cholangitis.Dis Colon Rectum. 2011; 54: 1392-1397
- PSC-IBD: a unique form of inflammatory bowel disease associated with primary sclerosing cholangitis.Gut. 2005; 54: 91-96
- Cholangiocarcinoma and dominant strictures in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis: a 25-year single-centre experience.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2012; 24: 1051-1058
- Malignancies and mortality in 200 patients with primary sclerosering cholangitis: a long-term single-centre study.Liver Int. 2012; 32: 214-222
- Cholangiocarcinoma in primary sclerosing cholangitis: risk factors and clinical presentation.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2002; 37: 1205-1211
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis and malignancy.Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol. 2011; 25: 753-764
- Cholangiocarcinoma in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis: a multicenter case-control study.Hepatology. 2000; 31: 7-11
- Gallbladder disease in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis.J Hepatol. 2008; 48: 598-605
- Gallbladder polyps in primary sclerosing cholangitis: not so benign.Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2008; 24: 395-399
- Gallbladder polyps in primary sclerosing cholangitis: indication for early intervention.Hepatology. 2012; 56: 396
- Likelihood of malignancy in gallbladder polyps and outcomes following cholecystectomy in primary sclerosing cholangitis.Am J Gastroenterol. 2012; 107: 431-439
- Many patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis and increased serum levels of carbohydrate antigen 19–9 do not have cholangiocarcinoma.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011; 9: e431
- Classification, diagnosis, and management of cholangiocarcinoma.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013; 11: e11
- Lewis and secretor gene dosages affect CA19-9 and DU-PAN-2 serum levels in normal individuals and colorectal cancer patients.Cancer Res. 1998; 58: 512-518
- Biliary dysplasia in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis: additional value of DNA ploidity.Liver Int. 2012; 32: 783-789
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis patients with serial polysomy fluorescence in situ hybridization results are at increased risk of cholangiocarcinoma.Am J Gastroenterol. 2011; 106: 2023-2028
- Identification of malignant cytologic criteria in pancreatobiliary brushings with corresponding positive fluorescence in situ hybridization results.Am J Clin Pathol. 2011; 136: 442-449
- A comparison of routine cytology and fluorescence in situ hybridization for the detection of malignant bile duct strictures.Am J Gastroenterol. 2004; 99: 1675-1681
- Utility of serum tumor markers, imaging, and biliary cytology for detecting cholangiocarcinoma in primary sclerosing cholangitis.Hepatology. 2008; 48: 1106-1117
- Diagnostic benefit of biliary brush cytology in cholangiocarcinoma in primary sclerosing cholangitis.J Hepatol. 2006; 45: 568-574
- Long-term outcomes of positive fluorescence in situ hybridization tests in primary sclerosing cholangitis.Hepatology. 2010; 51: 174-180
- Precancerous bile duct pathology in end-stage primary sclerosing cholangitis, with and without cholangiocarcinoma.Am J Surg Pathol. 2010; 34: 27-34
- Pathogenesis and management of pruritus in cholestatic liver disease.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2012; 27: 1150-1158
- Treatment of resistant pruritus from cholestasis with albumin dialysis: combined analysis of patients from three centers.J Hepatol. 2010; 53: 307-312
- Genetic determinants of drug-induced cholestasis and intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy.Semin Liver Dis. 2010; 30: 147-159
- Proteomic analysis of polypeptides captured from blood during extracorporeal albumin dialysis in patients with cholestasis and resistant pruritus.PLoS One. 2011; 6: e21850
- Lysophosphatidic acid is a potential mediator of cholestatic pruritus.Gastroenterology. 2010; 139 (e1001): 1008-1018
- The TGR5 receptor mediates bile acid-induced itch and analgesia.J Clin Invest. 2013; 123: 1513-1530
- Overlap syndromes: The International Autoimmune Hepatitis Group (IAIHG) position statement on a controversial issue.J Hepatol. 2010; 54: 374-385
- Simplified criteria for the diagnosis of autoimmune hepatitis.Hepatology. 2008; 48: 169-176
- EASL clinical practice guidelines: management of cholestatic liver diseases.J Hepatol. 2009; 51: 237-267
- Characteristics and long-term prognosis of the autoimmune hepatitis/primary sclerosing cholangitis overlap syndrome.J Clin Gastroenterol. 2008; 43: 75-80
- Autoimmune hepatitis overlap syndromes: an evaluation of treatment response, long-term outcome and survival.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2008; 28: 209-220
- Diagnosis and management of primary sclerosing cholangitis.Hepatology. 2010; 51: 660-678
- Natural history and prognostic variables in primary sclerosing cholangitis.Gastroenterology. 1991; 100: 1710-1717
- Genome-wide association study identifies loci influencing concentrations of liver enzymes in plasma.Nat Genet. 2011; 43: 1131-1138
- Extended analysis of a genome-wide association study in primary sclerosing cholangitis detects multiple novel risk loci.J Hepatol. 2012; 57: 366-375
- Improvement of serum alkaline phosphatase to <1.5 upper limit of normal predicts better outcome and reduced risk of cholangiocarcinoma in primary sclerosing cholangitis.J Hepatol. 2013; 58: 329-334
- Association between reduced levels of alkaline phosphatase and survival times of patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013; (in press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cgh.2012.12.032
- Alkaline phosphatase normalization is associated with better prognosis in primary sclerosing cholangitis.Dig Liver Dis. 2011; 43: 309-313
- Bile acid changes after high-dose ursodeoxycholic acid treatment in primary sclerosing cholangitis: Relation to disease progression.Hepatology. 2010; 52: 197-203
- Effect of high-dose ursodeoxycholic acid on its biliary enrichment in primary sclerosing cholangitis.Hepatology. 2004; 40: 693-698
- Microbiology: fat, bile and gut microbes.Nature. 2012; 487: 47-48
- Functional interactions between the gut microbiota and host metabolism.Nature. 2012; 489: 242-249
- Connecting dysbiosis, bile-acid dysmetabolism and gut inflammation in inflammatory bowel diseases.Gut. 2013; 62: 531-539
- Modulation of the Fecal Bile Acid Profile by Gut Microbiota in Cirrhosis.J Hepatol. 2013; 58: 949-955
- Inflammasome-mediated dysbiosis regulates progression of NAFLD and obesity.Nature. 2012; 482: 179-185
- Immunomodulatory effect of vancomycin on treg in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease and primary sclerosing cholangitis.J Clin Immunol. 2013; 33: 397-406
- Metronidazole and ursodeoxycholic acid for primary sclerosing cholangitis: a randomized placebo-controlled trial.Hepatology. 2004; 40: 1379-1386
- Azithromycin may reduce cholestasis in primary sclerosing cholangitis: a case report and serendipitous observation.Int J Immunopathol Pharm. 2007; 20: 847-849
- Minocycline in the treatment of patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis: results of a pilot study.Am J Gastroenterol. 2009; 104: 83-88
- Ulcerative colitis disease activity following treatment of associated primary sclerosing cholangitis with cyclosporin.Gut. 1993; 34: 242-246
- Tacrolimus for the treatment of primary sclerosing cholangitis.Liver Int. 2007; 27: 451-453
- Immunosuppression after liver transplantation for primary sclerosing cholangitis influences activity of inflammatory bowel disease.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013; 11: 517-523
- Curcumin improves sclerosing cholangitis in Mdr2−/− mice by inhibition of cholangiocyte inflammatory response and portal myofibroblast proliferation.Gut. 2010; 59: 521-530
- Targeting nuclear bile acid receptors for liver disease.Dig Dis. 2011; 29: 98-102
- Multiple inflammatory-, tissue remodelling- and fibrosis genes are differentially transcribed in the livers of Abcb4 (−/−) mice harbouring chronic cholangitis.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2007; 42: 1245-1255
- A combination of serum leucine-rich alpha-2-glycoprotein 1, CA19-9 and interleukin-6 differentiate biliary tract cancer from benign biliary strictures.Br J Cancer. 2011; 105: 1370-1378
- Bile proteomic profiles differentiate cholangiocarcinoma from primary sclerosing cholangitis and choledocholithiasis.Hepatology. 2011; 53: 875-884
- Urine proteomic analysis differentiates cholangiocarcinoma from primary sclerosing cholangitis and other benign biliary disorders.Gut. 2013; 62: 122-130
- Methylation profiles of multiple CpG island loci in extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma versus those of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomas.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2007; 131: 923-930
- Epigenetic biomarkers in colorectal cancer diagnostics.Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2012; 12: 499-509
- Novel target genes and a valid biomarker panel identified for cholangiocarcinoma.Epigenetics. 2012; 7: 1249-1257
- Recurrence and rejection in liver transplantation for primary sclerosing cholangitis.World J Gastroenterol. 2012; 18: 1-15
- A re-evaluation of the risk factors for the recurrence of primary sclerosing cholangitis in liver allografts.Liver Transpl. 2009; 15: 330-340
- Efficacy of neoadjuvant chemoradiation, followed by liver transplantation, for perihilar cholangiocarcinoma at 12 US centers.Gastroenterology. 2012; 143 (e83; quiz e14): 88-98
- Neoadjuvant therapy and liver transplantation for hilar cholangiocarcinoma: is pretreatment pathological confirmation of diagnosis necessary?.J Am Coll Surg. 2012; 215: 31-38
- Predictors of pretransplant dropout and posttransplant recurrence in patients with perihilar cholangiocarcinoma.Hepatology. 2012; 56: 972-981
- Liver transplantation for cholangiocarcinoma: selection is essential for acceptable results.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2011; 46: 370-375
- Risk of waitlist mortality in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis and bacterial cholangitis.Liver transplantation: official publication of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the International Liver Transplantation Society. 2013; 19: 250-258
- Pediatric “PSC-IBD”: a descriptive report of associated inflammatory bowel disease among pediatric patients with PSC.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2001; 33: 296-300
- Pathologic features of ulcerative colitis in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis: a case-control study.Am J Surg Pathol. 2009; 33: 854-862
- Inflammatory bowel disease in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis: Clinical characterization in liver transplanted and nontransplanted patients.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2012; 18: 536-545
- Clinical characteristics of ulcerative colitis associated with primary sclerosing cholangitis in Korea.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2011; 17: 1901-1906
- Host-microbe interactions have shaped the genetic architecture of inflammatory bowel disease.Nature. 2012; 491: 119-124
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy