Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Liver cirrhosis.Lancet. 2014; 383: 1749-1761
- Ascites and hepatorenal syndrome in cirrhosis: pathophysiological basis of therapy and current management.J Hepatol. 2003; 38: S69-S89
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis: recent guidelines and beyond.Gut. 2012; 61: 297-310
- Bacterial infections in cirrhosis: a position statement based on the EASL Special Conference 2013.J Hepatol. 2014; 60: 1310-1324
- The empirical antibiotic treatment of nosocomial spontaneous bacterial peritonitis: Results of a randomized, controlled clinical trial.Hepatology. 2016; 63: 1299-1309
- EASL clinical practice guidelines on the management of ascites, spontaneous bacterial peritonitis, and hepatorenal syndrome in cirrhosis.J Hepatol. 2010; 53: 397-417
- Definition and diagnostic criteria of refractory ascites and hepatorenal syndrome in cirrhosis. International Ascites Club.Hepatology. 1996; 23: 164-176
- Albumin infusion in patients undergoing large-volume paracentesis: a meta-analysis of randomized trials.Hepatology. 2012; 55: 1172-1181
- Treatment with non-selective beta blockers is associated with reduced severity of systemic inflammation and improved survival of patients with acute-on-chronic liver failure.J Hepatol. 2016; 64: 574-582
- Non-selective beta-blockers are associated with improved survival in patients with ascites listed for liver transplantation.Gut. 2015; 64: 1111-1119
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt for refractory ascites: a meta-analysis of individual patient data.Gastroenterology. 2007; 133: 825-834
- TIPS for the treatment of refractory ascites, hepatorenal syndrome and hepatic hydrothorax: a critical update.Gut. 2010; 59: 988-1000