Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- EASL-ALEH Clinical Practice Guidelines: Non-invasive tests for evaluation of liver disease severity and prognosis.J Hepatol. 2015; 63: 237-264
- SAFE biopsy: a validated method for large-scale staging of liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C.Hepatology. 2009; 49: 1821-1827
- Prospective comparison of two algorithms combining non-invasive methods for staging liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C.J Hepatol. 2010; 52: 191-198
- The combination of liver stiffness measurement and NAFLD fibrosis score improves the noninvasive diagnostic accuracy for severe liver fibrosis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.Liver Int. 2015; 35: 1566-1573
- The combination of a blood test and Fibroscan improves the non-invasive diagnosis of liver fibrosis.Liver Int. 2009; 29: 1507-1515
- Evolution of noninvasive tests of liver fibrosis is associated with prognosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C.Hepatology. 2014; 60: 65-76
- Screening diabetic patients for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease with controlled attenuation parameter and liver stiffness measurements: a prospective cohort study.Gut. 2016; 65: 1359-1368