Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acid-base disorders in liver disease.J Hepatol. 2017; 67: 1062-1073
- Acid-base disorders in liver disease.J Hepatol. 2018; 68: 617-618
- Transfusion strategies for acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 11-21
- Understanding blood gas analysis.Intensive Care Med. 2017; ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1007/s00134-017-4824-y
- Mild hyperlactatemia in stable septic patients is due to impaired lactate clearance rather than overproduction.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1998; 157: 1021-1026
- Use of venous-to-arterial carbon dioxide tension difference to guide resuscitation therapy in septic shock.World J Crit Care Med. 2016; 5: 47-56
- Transpulmonary thermodilution: advantages and limits.Crit Care. 2017; 21: 147
- Incorporating dynamic assessment of fluid responsiveness into goal-directed therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Crit Care Med. 2017; 45: 1538-1545