Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acid-base disorders in liver disease.J Hepatol. 2017; 67: 1062-1073
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome–a liver-induced lung vascular disorder.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 2378-2387
- International liver transplant society practice guidelines: diagnosis and management of hepatopulmonary syndrome and portopulmonary hypertension.Transplantation. 2016; 100: 1440-1452
- Lung injury and its prognostic significance in acute liver failure.Crit Care Med. 2014; 42: 592-600
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome: a concern for the anesthetist? Pre-operative evaluation of hypoxemic patients with liver disease.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2004; 48: 178-186
- Understanding blood gas analysis.Intensive Care Med. 2017;
- Estimating intracardiac and extracardiac shunting in the setting of complex congenital heart disease.Ann Pediatr Cardiol. 2013; 6: 145-151
- Use of venous-to-arterial carbon dioxide tension difference to guide resuscitation therapy in septic shock.World J Crit Care Med. 2016; 5: 47-56
- Combination of venoarterial PCO2 difference with arteriovenous O2 content difference to detect anaerobic metabolism in patients.Intensive Care Med. 2002; 28: 272-277
- Mitochondria-meditated pathways of organ failure upon inflammation.Redox Biol. 2017; 13: 170-181