Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Author names in bold designate shared co-first authorship
- Relationship between serum HBV-RNA levels and intrahepatic viral as well as histologic activity markers in entecavir-treated patients.J Hepatol. 2018; 68: 16-24
- Infection initiated by the RNA pregenome of a DNA virus.J Virol. 1991; 65: 5425-5439
- Hepatitis B virus pregenomic RNA is present in virions in plasma and is associated with a response to pegylated interferon alfa-2a and nucleos(t)ide analogues.J Infect Dis. 2016; 213: 224-232
- Serum hepatitis B virus is encapsidated pregenome RNA that may be associated with persistence of viral infection and rebound.J Hepatol. 2016; 65: 700-710
- Hepatitis B virus capsid assembly modulators, but not nucleoside analogs, inhibit the production of extracellular pregenomic RNA and spliced RNA variants.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2017; 61: e00680
- Tenofovir to prevent hepatitis B transmission in mothers with high viral load.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 2324-2334
- Telbivudine or lamivudine use in late pregnancy safely reduces perinatal transmission of hepatitis B virus in real-life practice.Hepatology. 2014; 60: 468-476
- EASL 2017 clinical practice guidelines on the management of hepatitis B virus infection.J Hepatol. 2017; 67: 370-398
- Asian-Pacific clinical practice guidelines on the management of hepatitis B: a 2015 update.Hepatol Int. 2016; 10: 1-98
- Chronic HBV infection among pregnant women and their infants in Shenyang, China.Virol J. 2013; 10: 17