- •Large real-world cohort of therapy in patients infected with HCV genotype 1.
- •Eight-week treatment with ledipasvir/sofosbuvir resulted in similar SVR rates to 12 weeks treatment.
- •Very high SVR rates were achieved, so shorter treatment can be recommended.
Background & Aims
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hepatology
- Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir for untreated HCV genotype 1 infection.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1889-1898
- Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir for previously treated HCV genotype 1 infection.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1483-1493
- Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir for 8 or 12 weeks for chronic HCV without cirrhosis.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1879-1888
- EASL recommendations on treatment of hepatitis C 2015.J Hepatol. 2015; 63: 199-236
- No scientific basis to restrict 8 weeks of treatment with ledipasvir/sofosbuvir to patients with hepatitis C virus RNA <6,000,000 IU/mL.Hepatology. 2016; 63: 28-30
Curry MP, Bacon B, Dieterich D, Flamm SL, Guest L, Kowdley KV, et al. Effectiveness of 8 or 12 week LDV-SOF in Treatment-Naïve Patients with Non-Cirrhotic, Genotype 1 Hepatitis C: Real-World Experience from the TRIO Network. Poster presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, Boston, MA, Nov 13–17 2015.
- Effectiveness of sofosbuvir, ledipasvir/sofosbuvir, or paritaprevir/ritonavir/ombitasvir and dasabuvir regimens for treatment of patients with hepatitis C in the veterans affairs national healthcare system.Gastroenterology. 2016; 151: 457-471
- Effectiveness of ledipasvir-sofosbuvir combination in patients with hepatitis C virus infection and factors associated of sustained virologic response.Gastroenterology. 2016; 151: 1131-1140
- Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir for 8 weeks for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus infection in HCV-mono-infected and HIV-HCV co-infected individuals- Results from the German hepatitis c cohort (GECCO-01).Clin Infect Dis. 2016; 63: 1320-1324
- Comparative effectiveness of ledipasvir/sofosbuvir ± ribavirin vs. ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir + dasabuvir ± ribavirin in 6961 genotype 1 patients treated in routine medical practice.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2016; 44: 400-410
- Real world effectiveness of ledipasvir/sofosbuvir in 4365 treatment-naïve genotype 1 hepatitis C infected patients.Hepatology. 2016; 64: 405-416
- Safety and efficacy of ledipasvir-sofosbuvir in black patients with hepatitis C virus infection: A retrospective analysis of phase 3 data.Hepatology. 2016; 63: 437-444
- Ombitasvir, paritaprevir, and ritonavir plus dasabuvir for 8 weeks in previously untreated patients with hepatitis C virus genotype 1b infection without cirrhosis (GARNET): a single-arm, open-label, phase 3b trial.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2017; 2: 494-500
Petersen J, Wursthorn K, Olah K, Lorenzen T, Plettenberg A, Unger S et al. Strong decrease of patients with advanced liver disease and more adherence problems to HCV therapy as DAA regimen enter third year of existence in Germany. Poster FRI-252 presented at The International Liver Congress 2017 of the European Association for the Study of the Liver. 2016 Apr 19–23; Barcelona, Spain.
- Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir for HCV in Patients Coinfected with HIV-1.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 705-713
- HCV RNA assay sensitivity impacts the management of patients treated with direct acting antivirals.Antivir Ther. 2015; 20: 177-183
- Evaluation of proton pump inhibitor use on treatment outcomes with ledipasvir and sofosbuvir in a real-world cohort study.Hepatology. 2016; 64: 1893-1899