- Mosca A.
- Nobili V.
- De Vito R.
- Crudele A.
- Scorletti E.
- Villani A.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hepatology
- Serum uric acid concentrations and fructose consumption are independently associated with NASH in children and adolescents.J Hepatol. 2017; 66: 1031-1036
NatCen Social Research, MRC Elsie Widdowson Laboratory UCLMS. National Diet and Nutrition Survey Years 1–6, 2008/09-2013/14. [data collection]. 8th Edition. UK Data Service. SN: 6533, doi: https://doi.org/10.5255/UKDA-SN-6533-7. 2017.
- Beverage consumption and paediatric NAFLD.Eat Weight Disord. 2016; 21 (Available from:): 581-588
- Energy drink consumption in Europe: a review of the risks, adverse health effects, and policy options to respond.Front Public Health. 2014; 2: 134
- Perceptions and knowledge of caffeinated energy drinks : results of focus groups with Canadian youth.J Nutr Educ Behav. 2017; 49: 304-311
- Gathering consumption data on specific consumer groups of energy drinks.EFSA J. 2013; (Available from): 1-190http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&btnG=Search&q=intitle:Gathering+consumption+data+on+specific+consumer+groups+of+energy+drinks#0
Dietary Reference Values for Food Energy and Nutrients for the United Kingdom. London. HMSO 1991. [Report on Health and Social Subjects:41].
- Rare cause of acute hepatitis: A common energy drink.BMJ Case Rep. 2016; 2016 (Available from)
- Acute hepatitis in a woman following excessive ingestion of an energy drink: a case report.J Med Case Rep. 2011; 5: 227
- Coffee and tea consumption in relation with non-alcoholic fatty liver and metabolic syndrome: A systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies.Clin Nutr. 2016; 35: 1269-1281