Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
National Institute of Justice. https://www.nij.gov/topics/corrections/recidivism/Pages/welcome.aspx (accessed March 10, 2017).
- Recurrent severe alcoholic hepatitis: clinical characteristics and outcomes.European J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013; 38: 584-595
- Minimal criteria for placement on the liver transplant waiting list: a report of a national conference organized by the American Society of Transplant Physicians and the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.Liver Transpl Surg. 1997; 3: 628-637
- Alcohol abstinence in patients surviving an episode of alcoholic hepatitis: Prediction and impact on long-term survival.Hepatology. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1002/hep.29338
- Early liver transplantation for severe alcoholic hepatitis.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 1790-1800
- Early liver transplantation for severe alcoholic hepatitis in the United States – a single center experience.Am J Transplant. 2016; 16: 841-849
- Three-year results of a pilot program in early liver transplantation for severe alcoholic hepatitis.Ann Surg. 2017; 265: 20-29
- Medical management of severe alcoholic hepatitis: Expert review from the Clinical Practice Updates Committee of the AGA Institute.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2017; 15: 5-12