We thank Teh-Ia Huo et al. for their interest in our recent study about preoperative gadoxetic acid–enhanced MRI for predicting microvascular invasion (MVI) in patients with single hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC),
and we appreciate their comments.
- Lee S.
- Kim S.H.
- Lee J.E.
- Sinn D.H.
- Park C.K.
Preoperative gadoxetic acid-enhanced MRI for predicting microvascular invasion in patients with single hepatocellular carcinoma.
J Hepatol. 2017; 67: 526-534
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hepatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Preoperative gadoxetic acid-enhanced MRI for predicting microvascular invasion in patients with single hepatocellular carcinoma.J Hepatol. 2017; 67: 526-534
- A systematic review of microvascular invasion in hepatocellular carcinoma: diagnostic and prognostic variability.Ann Surg Oncol. 2013; 20: 325-339
- Tumor size predicts vascular invasion and histologic grade: Implications for selection of surgical treatment for hepatocellular carcinoma.Liver Transpl. 2005; 11: 1086-1092
- Clinical significance of microscopic tumor venous invasion in patients with resectable hepatocellular carcinoma.Surgery. 2000; 127: 603-608
- Prognostic value and preoperative predictors of microvascular invasion in solitary hepatocellular carcinoma </= 5 cm without macrovascular invasion.Oncotarget. 2017; 8: 61203-61214
- Accuracy of radiology in detection of hepatocellular carcinoma before liver transplantation.Gastroenterology. 1994; 107: 1425-1429
- Primovist, Eovist: what to expect?.J Hepatol. 2012; 57: 421-429
- Comparison of MRI with liver-specific contrast agents and multidetector row CT for the detection of hepatocellular carcinoma: a meta-analysis of 15 direct comparative studies.Gut. 2013; 62: 1520-1521
- Hepatocellular carcinoma: diagnostic performance of multidetector CT and MR imaging-a systematic review and meta-analysis.Radiology. 2015; 275: 97-109
- Small hepatocellular carcinomas: improved sensitivity by combining gadoxetic acid-enhanced and diffusion-weighted MR imaging patterns.Radiology. 2012; 264: 761-770
- Surgical treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma.HPB. 2005; 7: 42-49
- EASL-EORTC clinical practice guidelines: management of hepatocellular carcinoma.J Hepatol. 2012; 56: 908-943
Published online: December 27, 2017
© 2018 European Association for the Study of the Liver. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.