- •Patients achieve high SVR12 rates with sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir after prior DAA failures.
- •Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir is a very safe and well tolerated combination.
- •GT3 cirrhotic patients with previous treatment with NS5A-inhibitors are poor responders.
- •GT3 is the only factor that impacts SVR12 rates in retreatment with sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir.
Background & Aims
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Oral combination therapies for hepatitis C virus infection: successes, challenges, and unmet needs.Annu Rev Med. 2017; 68: 345-358
EASL Recommendations on Treatment of Hepatitis C 2018. Journal of hepatology. 2018;69:461–511.
Hepatitis C guidance: AASLD-IDSA recommendations for testing, managing, and treating adults infected with hepatitis C virus. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md). 2015;62(3):932–954.
Hepatitis C Guidance 2018 Update: AASLD-IDSA recommendations for testing, managing, and treating hepatitis C virus infection. Clin Infect Dis. 2018;67(10):1477–1492.
- Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir for HCV in patients with decompensated cirrhosis.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 2618-2628
- Safety and efficacy of sofosbuvir plus velpatasvir with or without ribavirin for chronic hepatitis C virus infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Infect Public Health. 2018; 11: 156-164
- Real-life effectiveness and safety of Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir in 723 patients with chronic hepatitis C.J Hepatol. 2019; 70: 379-387
- Hepatitis C virus re-treatment in the era of direct-acting antivirals: projections in the USA.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2018; 47: 1023-1031
- Characterization of HCV resistance from a 3-day monotherapy study of voxilaprevir, a novel pangenotypic NS3/4A protease inhibitor.Antiviral Ther. 2018; 23: 325-334
- Efficacy of sofosbuvir, velpatasvir, and GS-9857 in patients with genotype 1 hepatitis C virus infection in an open-label, phase 2 trial.Gastroenterology. 2016; 151: 893-901.e1
- Sofosbuvir-velpatasvir-voxilaprevir with or without ribavirin in direct-acting antiviral-experienced patients with genotype 1 hepatitis C virus.Hepatology (Baltimore, MD). 2017; 65: 1803-1809
- Sofosbuvir, velpatasvir, and voxilaprevir for previously treated HCV infection.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 2134-2146
- Deferred treatment with sofosbuvir-velpatasvir-voxilaprevir for patients with chronic hepatitis C virus who were previously treated with an NS5A inhibitor: an open-label substudy of POLARIS-1.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2018; 3: 559-565
- The importance of resistance to direct antiviral drugs in HCV infection in clinical practice.J Hepatol. 2016; 64: 486-504
- Virus resistance to direct-acting antiviral drugs in interferon-free regimens.Gastroenterology. 2016; 151: 70-86
- Hepatitis C virus drug resistance-associated substitutions: state of the art summary.Hepatology (Baltimore, MD). 2015; 62: 1623-1632
- Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir: a review in chronic hepatitis C.Drugs. 2018; 78: 245-256
- Safety and efficacy of daclatasvir-sofosbuvir in HCV genotype 1-mono-infected patients.J Hepatol. 2017; 66: 39-47
- Elbasvir/grazoprevir: a review in chronic HCV genotypes 1 and 4.Drugs. 2017; 77: 911-921
- Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir: a review in chronic HCV genotype 4 infection.Drugs. 2016; 76: 1203-1211
- Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir plus dasabuvir: a review in chronic HCV genotype 1 infection.Drugs. 2015; 75: 1027-1038
EASL recommendations on treatment of hepatitis C 2014. Journal of hepatology. 2014;61(2):373–395.
- Sofosbuvir+Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir in patients with difficult to treat HCV infection. Final results of the French compassionate use.J Hepatol. 2018; 68: 259
- Retreatment of patients who failed glecaprevir/pibrentasvir treatment for hepatitis C virus infection.J Hepatol. 2019; 70: 1019-1023
- Efficacy of NS5A inhibitors against hepatitis C virus genotypes 1–7 and escape variants.Gastroenterology. 2018; 154: 1435-1448
- Real-world effectiveness of sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir in 573 treatment-experienced patients with hepatitis C genotypes 1 through 4.Hepatology (Baltimore, MD). 2018; 68: 142A
- Sofosbuvir + velpatasvir + voxilaprevir in Daa failure patients with cirrhosis. Final results of the french compassionate use program.Hepatology (Baltimore, MD). 2018; 68: 374A
- Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir (SOF/VEL/VOX) in care of chronic hepatitis C patients; clinical practice experience from the trio network.Hepatology. 2018; 68: 419A
- Sarrazin C and german hepatitis registry retreatment with voxilaprevir/velpatasvir/sofosbuvir in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection and prior DAA failure – results from the german hepatitis C-registry (DHC-R).Hepatology. 2018; 68: 401A
- Challenges and perspectives of direct antivirals for the treatment of hepatitis C virus infection.J Hepatol. 2018; 69: 1178-1187
- No impact of resistance-associated substitutions on the efficacy of sofosbuvir, velpatasvir, and voxilaprevir for 12 weeks in HCV DAA-experienced patients.J Hepatol. 2018; 69: 1221-1230
- Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir (SOF/VEL/VOX) for prior treatment failures with glecaprevir/pibrentasvir (G/P) in chronic hepatitis C infection.Hepatology (Baltimore, MD). 2018; 68: 361A
- Retreatment with SOF/VEL/VOX in treatment-experience patients with and without HIV: the resolve study.Hepatology. 2018; 68: 346A