- •Identified 2 HEV-specific CD8+ T cell epitopes located at the RNA helicase and RNA-dependent RNA polymerase.
- •Identified and sequenced T cell receptor (TCR) repertoires against HEV.
- •Transfer of engineered TCRs to T cells of chronically infected patients confers HEV-specific immunogenicity and cytotoxicity.
Background & Aims
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Author names in bold designate shared co-first authorship
- Pathogenesis and treatment of hepatitis E Virus Infection.Gastroenterology. 2012; 142: 1388-1397
- Update on hepatitis E virology: implications for clinical practice.J Hepatol. 2016; 65: 200-212
- Hepatitis E virus in blood components: a prevalence and transmission study in southeast England.Lancet. 2014; 384: 1766-1773
- The impact of hepatitis E in the liver transplant setting.J Hepatol. 2014; 61: 1418-1429
- EASL clinical practice guidelines on hepatitis E virus infection.J Hepatol. 2018; 68: 1256-1271
- Factors associated with chronic hepatitis in patients with hepatitis E virus infection who have received solid organ transplants.Gastroenterology. 2011; 140: 1481-1489
- Ribavirin for chronic hepatitis E virus infection in transplant recipients.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1111-1120
- Chronic hepatitis E with neurologic manifestations and rapid progression of liver fibrosis in a liver transplant recipient.Dig Dis Sci. 2013; 58: 2413-2416
- In vivo evidence for ribavirin-induced mutagenesis of the hepatitis E virus genome.Gut. 2016; 65: 1733-1743
- Hepatitis E virus mutations associated with ribavirin treatment failure result in altered viral fitness and ribavirin sensitivity.J Hepatol. 2016; 65: 499-508
- Hepatitis E virus (HEV)-specific T-cell responses are associated with control of HEV infection.Hepatology. 2012; 55: 695-708
- T cell exhaustion.Nat Immunol. 2011; 12: 492-499
- Immunotherapy of HCC metastases with autologous T cell receptor redirected T cells, targeting HBsAg in a liver transplant patient.J Hepatol. 2015; 62: 486-491
- A broadly reactive one-step real-time RT-PCR assay for rapid and sensitive detection of hepatitis E virus.J Virol Methods. 2006; 131: 65-71
- Immune epitope database analysis resource.Nucleic Acids Res. 2012; 40: W525-W530
- Frequency, private specificity, and cross-reactivity of preexisting hepatitis C virus (HCV)-specific CD8+ T cells in HCV-seronegative individuals: implications for vaccine responses.J Virol. 2015; 89: 8304-8317
- Enhanced antitumor activity of murine-human hybrid T-cell receptor (TCR) in human lymphocytes is associated with improved pairing and TCR/CD3 stability.Cancer Res. 2006; 66: 8878-8886
- Hepatitis C virus-specific T cell receptor mRNA-engineered human T cells: impact of antigen specificity on functional properties.J Virol. 2017; 91 (pii: e00010-17)
- TCR-Redirected human T cells inhibit hepatitis C virus replication: hepatotoxic potential is linked to antigen specificity and functional avidity.J Immunol. 2012; 189: 4510-4519
- Characterization of the specificity, functionality and durability of host T cell responses against the full length hepatitis E virus.Hepatology. 2016; 64: 1934-1950
- Hepatitis E Virus lifecycle and identification of 3 forms of the ORF2 capsid protein.Gastroenterology. 2018; 154: 211-223
- A practical approach to immunotherapy of HCC using T cells redirected against hepatitis B Virus.Mol Ther Nucleic Acids. 2013; 2: 1-9
- T-cell therapy for chronic viral hepatitis.Cytotherapy. 2017; 19: 1317-1324
- Sofosbuvir inhibits hepatitis e virus replication in vitro and results in an additive effect when combined with ribavirin.Gastroenterology. 2016; 150: 82-85
- No clear evidence for an effect of sofosbuvir against hepatitis E virus in organ transplant patients.Hepatology. 2019; 69: 1846-1847
- Lymphocytes transiently expressing virus-specific T cell receptors reduce hepatitis B virus infection.J Clin Investig. 2017; 127: 3177-3188
- Hepatitis E virus ORF 1 induces proliferative and functional T-cell responses in patients with ongoing and resolved hepatitis E.Liver Int. 2018; 38: 266-277
- Study of hepatitis E virus infection of genotype 1 and 3 in mice with humanised liver.Gut. 2017; 66: 920-929
- Human liver chimeric mice as a new model of chronic hepatitis E virus infection and preclinical drug evaluation.J Hepatol. 2016; 64: 1033-1040
- Hepatitis E virus (HEV) genotype 3 infection of human liver chimeric mice as a model for chronic HEV infection.J Virol. 2016; 90: 4394-4401