Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China.N Engl J Med. 2020;
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506
- Liver injury in COVID-19: management and challenges.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2020; 5: 428-430
- Risk of serious and opportunistic infections associated with treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases.Gastroenterology. 2018; 155: 337-346.e10
- Community acquired respiratory and gastrointestinal viral infections: challenges in the immunocompromised host.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2012; 25: 423-430
- Coronaviruses and immunosuppressed patients. The facts during the third epidemic.Liver Transpl. 2020;
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak: what the department of endoscopy should know.Gastrointest Endosc. 2020;
- Prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection in patients with decompensated cirrhosis.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2020;