Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- EASL recommendations on treatment of hepatitis C: Final update of the series☆.J Hepatol. 2020;
- Infection with multiple hepatitis C virus genotypes detected using commercial tests should be confirmed using next generation sequencing.Sci Rep. 2019;
- Use of sequence analysis of the NS5B region for routine genotyping of hepatitis C virus with reference to C/E1 and 5′ untranslated region sequences.J Clin Microbiol. 2007;
- In vitro antiviral activity and resistance profile of the next-generation hepatitis C virus NS3/4A protease inhibitor glecaprevir.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2018;