Abbreviations:BCLC (Barcelona Clinic Liver Cancer), ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group), HCC (hepatocellular carcinoma), PS (performance status)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- BCLC strategy for prognosis prediction and treatment recommendation: The 2022 update.J Hepatol. 2022; 76: 681-693
- Prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma: the BCLC staging classification.Semin Liver Dis. 1999; 19: 329-338
- Performance status in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: determinants, prognostic impact, and ability to improve the Barcelona Clinic Liver Cancer system.Hepatology. 2013; 57: 112-119
- Real-world role of performance status in surgical resection for hepatocellular carcinoma: a multicenter study.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2019; 45: 2360-2368
- Partial hepatectomy for ruptured hepatocellular carcinoma.Br J Surg. 2013; 100: 1071-1079
- Diagnosis, staging, and management of hepatocellular carcinoma: 2018 practice guidance by the American association for the study of liver diseases.Hepatology. 2018; 68: 723-750
- Surgical outcomes of hepatocellular carcinoma with bile duct tumor thrombus: a Korea-Japan multicenter study.Ann Surg. 2020; 271: 913-921
- Liver resection for hepatocellular carcinoma associated with hepatic vein invasion: a Japanese nationwide survey.Hepatology. 2017; 66: 510-517
- Hepatic surgeons are like the child who rescued dying fishes.Hepatology. 2016; 63: 1054
- Expanded criteria for resection: are current guidelines too conservative.Curr Hepatol Rep. 2016; 15: 323-326
Author names in bold designate shared co-first authorship