We would like to thank Dr. Tripodi for his interest in our work.
- Scheiner B.
- Balcar L.
- Nussbaumer R.J.
- Weinzierl J.
- Paternostro R.
- Simbrunner B.
- et al.
Factor VIII/protein C ratio independently predicts liver-related events but does not indicate a hypercoagulable state in ACLD.
J Hepatol. 2022; 76: 1090-1099
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hepatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Factor VIII/protein C ratio independently predicts liver-related events but does not indicate a hypercoagulable state in ACLD.J Hepatol. 2022; 76: 1090-1099
- Balanced haemostasis with both hypo- and hyper-coagulable features in critically ill patients with acute-on-chronic-liver failure.J Crit Care. 2018; 43: 54-60
- An imbalance of pro- vs anti-coagulation factors in plasma from patients with cirrhosis.Gastroenterology. 2009; 137: 2105-2111
- Potential applications of thromboelastography in patients with acute and chronic liver disease.Gastroenterol Hepatol (N Y). 2012; 8: 513-520
- Thromboelastometry in patients with advanced chronic liver disease stratified by severity of portal hypertension.Hepatol Int. 2020; 14: 1083-1092
- Cirrhosis patients have a coagulopathy that is associated with decreased clot formation capacity.J Thromb Haemost. 2014; 12: 1647-1657
- Thrombin generation and cirrhosis: state of the art and perspectives.Semin Thromb Hemost. 2020; 46: 693-703
- The role of vascular injury and congestion in the pathogenesis of cirrhosis: the congestive escalator and the parenchymal extinction sequence.Curr Hepatol Rep. 2020; 19: 40-53
- Predicting portal thrombosis in cirrhosis: a prospective study of clinical, ultrasonographic and hemostatic factors.J Hepatol. 2021; 75: 1367-1376
- Nonmalignant portal vein thrombi in patients with cirrhosis consist of intimal fibrosis with or without a fibrin-rich thrombus.Hepatology. 2022; 75: 898-911
Published online: June 07, 2022
Accepted: May 19, 2022
Received: May 18, 2022
Author names in bold designate shared co-first authorship
© 2022 European Association for the Study of the Liver. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.