Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Structured early detection of asymptomatic liver cirrhosis: results of the population-based liver screening program SEAL.J Hepatol. 2022; (S0168-8278(22)00244-00246. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhep.2022.04.009)
- Diagnostic thresholds and performance of noninvasive fibrosis scores are limited by age in patients with chronic hepatitis B.J Med Virol. 2019; 91: 1279-1287
- Age as a confounding factor for the accurate non-invasive diagnosis of advanced NAFLD fibrosis.Am J Gastroenterol. 2017; 112: 740-751
- Diabetes impacts prediction of cirrhosis and prognosis by non-invasive fibrosis models in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.Liver Int: official J Int Assoc Study Liver. 2018; 38: 1793-1802
- Impact of type 2 diabetes on the accuracy of noninvasive tests of liver fibrosis with resulting clinical implications.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2022; (S1542-3565(22)00248-8. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cgh.2022.02.059)
- Comparison of diagnostic accuracy of aspartate aminotransferase to platelet ratio index and fibrosis-4 index for detecting liver fibrosis in adult patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection: a systemic review and meta-analysis.Hepatology (Baltimore, Md). 2015; 61: 292-302
- Prevalence of clinically significant liver disease within the general population, as defined by non-invasive markers of liver fibrosis: a systematic review.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2017; 2: 288-297
Author names in bold designate shared co-first authorship.