Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Structured early detection of asymptomatic liver cirrhosis: results of the population-based liver screening program SEAL.J Hepatol. 2022; 77: 695-701
- An individualized cirrhosis screening strategy might be more cost-effective in the general population.J Hepatol. 2022; 77: 1728-1729https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hep.2022.06.035
- Does screening for liver fibrosis change alcohol consumption, died, and exercise? A prospective cohort study on the consequences of screening in 2,764 individuals.J Hepatol. 2022; 77: S35
Author names in bold designate shared co-first authorship