- Chan K.E.
- Koh T.J.L.
- Tang A.S.P.
- Quek J.
- Yong J.N.
- Tay P.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global prevalence and clinical characteristics of metabolic associated fatty liver disease. A meta-analysis and systematic review of 10,739,607 individuals.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2022; 107: 2691-2700https://doi.org/10.1210/clinem/dgac321
- The Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver clinical practice guidelines for the diagnosis and management of metabolic associated fatty liver disease.Hepatol Int. 2020; 14: 889-919
- Redefining fatty liver disease: an international patient perspective.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021; 6: 73-79
- Poor awareness of liver disease among adults with NAFLD in the United States.Hepatol Commun. 2021; 5: 1833-1847
- Incorporating fatty liver disease in multidisciplinary care and novel clinical trial designs for patients with metabolic diseases.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021; 6: 743-753
- Metabolic dysfunction-associated fatty liver disease: a year in review.Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2022; 38: 251-260
- Stigma: notes on the management of spoiled identity.Simon and schuster, 2009
- Defining paediatric metabolic (dysfunction)-associated fatty liver disease: an international expert consensus statement.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021; 6: 864-873
- Nomenclature and definition of metabolic-associated fatty liver disease: a consensus from the Middle East and north Africa.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021; 6: 57-64
- Being ‘fat’in today’s world: a qualitative study of the lived experiences of people with obesity in Australia.Health Expect. 2008; 11: 321-330
- “Obese people” vs “Fat people”: impact of group label on weight bias. Eating and Weight Disorders-Studies on Anorexia.Bulimia Obes. 2010; 15: e195-e198
- The EASL–Lancet Liver Commission: protecting the next generation of Europeans against liver disease complications and premature mortality.The Lancet. 2022; 399: 61-116
Author names in bold designate shared co-first authorship