Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Life’s Essential 8: updating and enhancing the American Heart Association’s construct of cardiovascular health: a presidential advisory from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2022; 146
- Life’s Simple 7 and incidence of diabetes among American Indians: the strong Heart family study.Diabetes Care. 2014; 37: 2240-2245
- A systematic review of the prevalence and outcomes of ideal cardiovascular health in US and Non-US populations.Mayo Clin Proc. 2016; 91: 649-670
- Metabolic dysfunction-associated fatty liver disease is associated with increased all-cause mortality in the United States.J Hepatol. 2021; 75: 1284-1291
- High-quality diet, physical activity, and college education are associated with low risk of NAFLD among the US population.Hepatology. 2021; 75: 1491-1506
- MAFLD: a consensus-driven proposed nomenclature for metabolic associated fatty liver disease.Gastroenterology. 2020; 158: 1999-2014
- Adherence to ideal cardiovascular health metrics is associated with reduced odds of hepatic steatosis.Hepatol Commun. 2020; 5: 74-82
- Life's Simple 7 and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: the Multiethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.Am J Med. 2021; 134: 519-525
- The American Heart Association 2030 impact goal: a presidential advisory from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2020; 141